Biology Honors 10th page 232
1. Describe asexual reproduction in bacteria.
Normally, bacteria reproduce by simple binary fission. This type of asexual reproduction does
not involve the normal steps of mitosis, but the result is the sa
Biology Honors 10th section 10.1
1. What is the primary function of bacteria in nature?
2. Compare and contrast the kingdoms Archaebacteria and
They are both prokaryotic. Eubacteria contains peptidogl
Thomas DeWitt page240 10thBiologyHonors Section 10.4 2/2/16
1. Rabies is a viral disease of both man and dogs. Man, however, is not susceptible to viral
distemper that affects dogs. Why can dogs and man share certain viral diseases but not others?
Thomas DeWitt Page 238 Section 10.3 10th Biology Honors 2/2/16
1. Give the contributions to virology made by (a) Dmitri Iwanowski and (b) Wendell Stanley.
A. Dmitri Iwanowski assumed that the fluid contained a poison made by a bacterium. A few
1. (Camping trip) The epidermis, the outer most layer, protects against dirt, sand, and muck. It also could
help protect you by adding another layer to stop pathogens from getting into your body. Your epidermis
will be sure to
Chris Gandhi Kohl
Alzheimers is a form of Dementia
Dementia is a decrease in mental ability
that becomes so severe it affects daily life
Symptoms show slowly, including: