The Voice of Zen
By: Kunwer Ali
1. So. Eighth grade. Second semester. New state. Math was Math- algebra, of
course.(pg.1). The author uses a hint of humor but is also aware of the
2. Fortunately I know how to roll a stupid little metal car down
Answer Key for You make the Quiz- John F. Kennedy
JFK, Jack Kennedy, Crash Kennedy
Very popular, incorrigible womanize
1. Eardrum- a tough membrane about 0.1mm thick.
2. Cochlea- a spiral-shaped structure that is filled with liquid and
contains tiny hair cells.
3. Intensity- the amount of energy that flows through a certain area
in a specific amount of time.
As a Pure mathematician ( my future career) I would usually work in
comfortable offices, usually with an interdisciplinary team that may include
economists, engineers, computer scientists, physicists, technicians, and
others. A mathematician can also work