Lesson 5 Homework
1. Under the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics (See Article 16) as it relates to the
Mikey has used Broker Bob for all of his real estate transactions in the past (both sales of
property e owned and assista
Lesson 7 Homework
1. Using OAR 863-015-250, summarize (1) (a) through (g) in 5 words or less:
(a) A copy of a three person written agreement which creates an agency relationship.
(b) A signed copy of a written agency relationship.
(c) A copy of a written
What is the term of a real estate license?
The term of the license is not more than 24 months. It may include the number of days between the actual
license issuance and renewal date, and at the end of the month of the birth date o
Lesson 6 Homework
1. If properly processed, a licensee who has registered a business name with the Oregon Real
Estate Agency is permitted to conduct professional real estate activity in and under the
registered business name? True/False
2. A branch office
1. What are the circumstances under which a limited license may be issued
by the Commissioner?
It is only appropriate if the Commissioner has revoked a persons license, and that person wants to be
licensed once again. That individual
What is the primary difference between a "Principal Real Estate Broker's license" and a "Real
Estate Broker's license"?
The primary difference between a Real Estate Brokers License and a Principle Real Estate Brokers license is: A
RE 110 Lesson 8
One of the minimum requirements for a valid listing contract in Oregon requires:
Both I and II
Neither I nor II Answer:_c_
Earnest money agreement
Lesson 3 Homework
1. Personal liability means that your personal assets are at risk. Which of the following
offers you, a business owner, limited personal liability?
b. Sole Proprietorship
d. General Partnership
Lesson 4 Homework:
1. Define "amortization."
It is the process of decreasing, or accounting for, an amount over a period.
2. Define "depreciation."
The decrease in value of assets, and the allocation of the cost of assets to periods in which
the assets ar
RE 110 Lesson 7
1. Name the actions the Commissioner may take after investigating a
complaint against a licensee:
ORS 696.775 also allows the Commissioner to proceed with an investigation into a licensees actions even if their
license is la