worsening economic conditions in Asia. Question 53
Which one of the following is not a component of total expenditures?
1 points (Extra Credit)
September 27, 2016
Response Questions #2
1. The unemployment rate is basically defined as an amount of adults that are not currently
employed and are looking for jobs. For macroeconomics, the unemployment rate is described as,
March 19, 2013
1. Vacate means to do away with something . In court a judgment becomes final when the
case is over and a judge has signed a piece of paper. The judgment is then effective until
it is satisfied (by payment, o
03.04 Marginal Propensities and the Multiplier Formulas Activity
On the AP exam, you will see references to MPC and MPS and you will use the multiplier to answer
multiple choice questions. Fill in the two charts below and then use that information to answ
1. Rise in inflation decreases the value of the currency. For example, I borrow $20,000
from the bank for two years. But, inflation rises 10% and I lose $2,000 dollars worth of
purchasing power, reducing the value to $18,000. I save $2,000 sin
Gross Domestic Product
1. Yes, it is investment spending because it is not sold.
2. No, its an intermediate good.
3. Yes, wages.
4. Yes, export.
5. Yes, Interest.
6. No, no service or good is offered.
7. In 2006 it was investment spending, in
Everything is Counted
b. The millennium party at the Macro Islands helped firms sell their goods and services
such as catering, decoration, entertainment, rent a yacht or center, and so on. The party
also gave a boost to the resource mark
Government Impact on Supply and Demand
This is a price floor because the supply is greater than demand. The quantity supplied is
greater than the quantity demanded because the high price starts to drive students away.
Also it is harde
Equilibrium: Demand and Supply
1a. Shifting Curve: Supply
Direction of Shift: Left due to decrease in supply, farmers will sell less.
Equilibrium Price: Rise because of shortage.
Equilibrium Quantity: Will fall because of reduced demand.
2. It is inverse because the curve isnt linear (straight) and the slope isnt constant.
3. At the price of five, three dozen papayas are demanded.
4. The slope would be -2/2.
5. A line that shows a direct relationship
AP Macroeconomics Exam
Actual Due Date
01.00, 01.02, 01.04, 01.05, 01.06, 01.07, 01.08
June 14, 2008
01.09, 01.10, 01.11, 01.12, 02.01, 02.02
June 21, 2008
02.04, 02.05, 02.06, 03.02, 03.03, 03.04
June 28, 2008
Lesson 05.02 Externalities
1a. This is a negative externality because the bridal shop is taking up the other
businesses transaction costs. Say that the road sign brings $100 a week for each
business. After the road sign is improved, however, the sign brin
Lesson 04.04: Wages: Minimum Wages, Bilateral Monopolies, and Unions
Nonunion college athletes in the market would face having to work for the wage WM for
their services. This wage price is the price the monopsony set, which is lower than the
market (or e