Chemistry 1 Honors (Segment 2)
05.04 Gas Calculations HonorsLab Report
1. Measure and cut a piece of magnesium ribbon 3.5 to 4.5 cm long. Do not exceed 4.5 cm.
2. Measure the mass of the magnesium ribbon to the nearest
08.06 Biochemistry and Technology: Worksheet and Rubric
1. What specific topic did you choose to research and evaluate? (2 points)
I chose to research and evaluate Forensic Science such as DNA fingerprinting.
2. List the resources that you used in your re
Clearing the Air
1. There are three major parts of the respiratory system, which are, the
airway, the lungs, and the muscles of respiration. The airways consist
of the nose, mouth, pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, and bronchioles,
which carry air betwee
An Evolving Enemy
1. When tuberculosis first came about many people died from it because there was no
cure, then we found a cure but then the tuberculosis adapted and evolved, so that cure
no longer worked on some strains of the disease.
6.05: Rate and Collision Theory
- 3 balloons
- 3 standard foam cups
- Timer/ stopwatch
- Distilled Water
- Alka-Seltzer tablets
Step 1: Fill one of the standard foam cups about half-way with distilled water.
Step 2: Hav