C12.2 President Washington Creates a
British had forts on
U.S. land (Ohio Valley)
Spain had Florida &
France & Britain at
Should U.S ge
Foreign Affairs in the Young
To what extent should the United States have become involved in
world affairs in the early 1800s?
Did you know that you are carrying a history
lesson in your pocket or wallet? You will find it on
any $1 bil
Chapter 12: Foreign Affairs in the Young
Essential Question: To what extent should the United States have become involved in world
affairs in the early 1800s?
Overview and Objectives
In a Response Group activity, students assume the roles
1. What are the three factors that define a realigning election?
2. What was the evidence that initially made many political scientists believe that the
election of 1968 was a dealigning election?
3. What are four key factors discussed in class that have
Semester 1 Exam Review
Alg II/Trig Honors
This is designed to be a study GUIDE. Not a comprehensive review. Be sure to study and
review your notes and homework as your prepare for the final!
Section 3.1-3.3 Functions & Transformations
1 (a-d) List the tr
Series and Sequences Study Guide
Alg 2 Trig H
a1 + d (n 1)
a1r n 1
a1 (1 r n )
(a1 + an )
1. Write a general term (an) for the sequence:
a. 4 , 5 , 6 .
5 6 7
b. 4, 20,100, 500,.
2. Write each series using summation notation with the summing index
Algebra 2 Trig H
Review - Trig
1. Write a trig. equation and then solve for x to the nearest hundredth.
2. An observer on a cliff 200 m above sea level sights two ships due east. The angles of depression of
Statistics Finals Review
1. Find the standard deviation for the following data.
15, 18, 17, 14, 12, 14
2. Calculate the following based on the 68-95-99.7 rule in the normal distribution.
a. P(x < )
b. P( x < - 2)
c. P( - 2 < x < + )
d. P( x > - )
Algebra 2 Trig H
Review probability + the problems on the book review page
One card is chosen from a standard deck of cards. Find the probability of each situation occurring.
1. P(black or Jack)
2. P(the 4 of hearts)
3. P(spade or Queen)
4. P(at most a 9