Evolution of Mgmt Theories and Concepts QUIZ
1. Summarize the Industrial revolution and indicate its significance.
The industrial revolution was a period of time where industry was booming, because
interchangeable parts were made. transportation was soari
1. Management- The process of dealing with or controlling things or people.
2. Planning- The process of making plans for something.
3. Organizing- The process of making arrangements or proportions for an activity or event.
By: McKenzie Turner
Executive Summary . 3
Target Customers . 4
Unique Selling Proposition 4
Pricing and Positioning Strategy
Distribution Plan .
Knowing what goes into starting your own business will help you with
deciding if you want to start your own someday.
Entrepreneurs are people that launch and start their own business.
Entrepreneurship is more risky than being a profess
1. HRM Human Resource Management- formal systems devised for the management of people
within an organization.
2. 360 Degree Feedback-a system or process in which employees receive confidential,
anonymous feedback from the people who work around them.
Hiring Employees- I would demand hiring the smartest person that works well with others,
someone who is competent, hiring someone who is long term, and someone who has a character.
I would want to hire all of these kind of people because to have a success
Management- The process of doing or controlling things or people
Senior Management- The highest level of organization management who have the
responsibility of managing a company or organization.
Middle management- The managers in an organi