INTA 4011 Test 3
1. In WWII the Germans used (A) Heavy tanks to break the enemys frontline, and light tanks on the
2. Plan Yellow was (D) All of the above.
3. The majority of British forces were evacuated from the continent from (C) Dankirk.
4. A m
The Sfillein Plan.
1. First tank Prototype was called
a. Little willie
b. Developed in 1915
c. Water tanks for Mesopotamia
d. Very loud, cramped, and low visibility
2. Technology & Tactic strengths:
a. Highly mobile over terrain
b. Resistant to bullets an
Botanicals in cancer prevention, treatment and survivorship
Epidemiologic studies show an inverse association between soy intake and
cancer risk (genistein and daidzein)
Genistein has pleiotropic effects and it inhibits growth and induces apo