The Story of Banks Study Guide:
Answer the questions as your read and then submit your responses according
to your teachers instructions.
1. Why do individuals and business owners deposit their money in banks? It is
safer to keep in the bank than leave in
Name: Hyun Chae Lee
The Story of Money
Directions: Use the resources in this lesson to answer the questions.
1. What is barter and how does it work? Why is it inefficient for trade and
Barter means trading items for other items.
Name: _PRACTICE EXAM #1_ Date: _FALL 2016_
1. The problem of determining what goods and services society should produce:
A) exists because we can produce more than we need or want.
B) exists because there are not enough resources to provide all of the goo
Name: _Practice Exam #2_ Date: _
1. If a Florida strawberry wholesaler operates in a perfectly competitive market, that
wholesaler will have a _ share of the market, and consumers will consider her
strawberries to be _. Therefore, _ ad
Practice Questions Exam #3
Name: _ Date: _
1. If a country has a working-age population of 200 million, 135 million people with jobs,
and 15 million people unemployed and seeking employment, then its labor force is:
A) 335 million.
Quiz: Chapter 11 Quiz
This Question: 1 pt [II 40f 12 (12 oomplete)v )
160 7 13 11 "
1.) Using the multipoint curve drawing tool, draw the aggreate demand 13:]
curve and label it 'AD'.
2.) Using the multipoint curve drawing too
1. You are driving on a highway where the speed limit is 60 MPH. Your car
could travel at a higher speed. What negative and positive incentives
keep you driving within the speed limit?
A. Positive incentive for driving on a highway where the speed
ECO 102 Principles of Macroeconomics
Grading Rubric for Short Papers
Low Scores 1 or 2
Average Score 3
High Scores 4 or 5
Originality of Topic, Analysis, and Purpose
Low: Choice of comparison article is unrelated to source article, relationship is poor