1. If use raw data and the population standard deviation is known use
(1) Stat Z statistics One sample with data
(2) Select variable and specify the population st
Midterm 2 Review
Remember: Show work to receive partial credit.
1. Ricky rolls two die at the same time.
a. Find the probability that both die roll a 6.
b. Find the probability that both die roll an odd number.
2. What value would be needed to co
Lab #1: Intro to StatCrunch-Graphs and Descriptive Statistics
You will use StatCrunch to answer the following questions.
Your lab should be submitted as a Word document. Please copy and paste any graphs that you create into your
Estimate the proportion, p, of students wearing pants today with 95% confidence using
the statistic, p^, found from this class. *p^ = proportion
N = 15
X = number of students wearing pants
P^ = 3/5 = 0.20
Write the di