Q1. What is the time to begin the literature review associated with a quantitative
research project ? and for a qualitative research project ?
Ans: In most instances, researchers began their review of literature quite early and they draw
on exiting theori
To be considered true research, a project must:
gather and interpret information in a systematic fashion
so as to increase understanding of some phenomenon
Which of the following is defined as an organized body
of concepts and principles intended to expla
According to the textbook, the most effective research proposals:
are detailed and straightforward explanations of the research problem and
A proposal for a quantitative study typically includes these elements in this order:
HOW TO SCAN YOUR COMPUTER/UPDATES
THIS IS RECOMMENDED AT LEAST ONCE EVERY WEEK!
RIGHT CLICK ON INTERNET OPTIONS ICON ON DESKTOP.
CLICK DELETE (IN THE MIDDLE OF DIALOG BOX)
CLICK DELETE (AT THE BOTTOM O
1. State three Statements that describe what research is not, and for each statement give an
example that illustrate your point.
Ans: Research is not merely information gathering. A fourth-grade child comes home from
school with this announc
A systematic process of collecting,analyzing and
interpreting information (data) to increase
understanding of a phenomenon about which we are
information gathering, transportation of facts from one
location to another, rum
1. Research is not mere information gathering. A sixth grader comes home from school and tells her
parents, The teacher sent us to the library today to do research, and I learned a lot about black
holes. For this student, research means going to the libra
Answer ALL QUESTIONS
PART A (25 Multiple Choice Questions at 2 points each)
1. Neumann Architecture was the first modern design for computers based on the stored program
concept. RISC architecture and Parallel Processing do not fall into Neumann Architect
23. Virtual memory assists in overcoming memory limitations in order to ensure the programs
are able to execute concurrently
24. Off-line storage is a computer data storage on a medium or a device that is under the
control of a processing unit.