! r- l' - "
I 'l. q .1 _ 1' i 1' J i
._ _I# 1.1.3, . l [FAIL '1; E u. E. I. . t l' 3
IIIr J" .
" "If r t 'l' til I I I I'
. . .r l- r
!i I If" I. 1-.- - " .- Ilr I"r
I ' . i I IIII -. II Ii" i '1
1' Il-"Iri'r . J I 'I I " "' ' I- ' '* "' "i
1 i 1 I
D. W; 13WL3i
0 next-:\ I (I.
'5 * l. BTW G -ns3*
1? W1 RED 1' _~- 0- '
d V re. (la cfw_-1. In; an? a
0 .ch Imel. Dav
- _\SO I .c a "
0 o 3M6 2:.
"'1' lit 1 am . ' no. I. u.
0 . 0 p .05.:
" 01". "u'
6 . EH") . * It. I. . e. . (1
O u . O V" 0.1. g'
Megan Bentrewicz 2A
1. The Declaration of Independence was based around influence that the philosopher John
Locke marked the colonists and politicians with. His ideas were about things like consent
of the people governed (one of his beliefs was
Megan Bentrewicz 2A
1. Five generalizations that can be made from the chart include:
I. A lot less representative women than men.
II. Representatives are most often of the Protestant practice.
III. No specific prior occupation trumps another by
AP Gov Presidential Campaign
Due: 5 November 2012
Justin Snyder 1A
Table of Contents
Table of Contents.2
Media & Culture Unit.3-5
Parties, Interest groups, Elections/Nominations/Campaigns
Executive Branch Uni
Name: Justin Snyder
Date: 9 November 2012
Presidential Campaign Advertisements
Directions: Place at least two commercials in each of the following categories. Be sure to explain why
the commercial fits in that category. Alth
Federal Mandates Project
Part II: Issues with Federalism
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 raised the issue of states rights, expressed under the
10th amendment. The 10th amendment states that the powers not delegated to the United
States by the cons
AP U.S. Govt
4 October 2012
Chapter 12, 13, & 14 Guide Questions
1. Political parties are organized efforts by office holders, candidates, activists, and voters
to pursue common interests by gaining and exercising p
19 February 2013
Chapter 10 Study Guide Questions
1. Explain the difference between Original & Appellate Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court
& Federal Courts. How does this illustrate our dual court system?
16 January 2013
Chapter 8 and 9 Study Guide Questions
1. What are the formal and informal qualifications of the presidency?
Formal requirements include: natural-born citizen, at least thirty-five years
12 December 2012
Chapter 3 & 16 Guide Questions
1. The full faith and credit clause is intended to ensure that judicial decrees and contracts
made in one state will be binding and enforceable in another, ther
4 December 2012
Chapter 2 & 7 Guide Questions
1. The First Continental Congress was held in Philadelphia from September 5 to October
26, 1774, in which fifty-six delegates adopted a resolution in opposition t