Chapter 5 Legal and Ethical Responsibilities - Vocabulary
1. abuse - any care that results in physical harm or pain, or mental anguish.
2. advance directive - a legal document designed to indicate a person's wishes regarding care in case of a terminal
Health Care Systems
Private Health Care Facilities
Growthone of the largest and fastest
growing industries in the United States
over 17 million workers in over 200
Expendituresit is a four-billion-dollar
NAME_ PERIOD _
(Prosecution or Defense)
RESPONSIBLE FOR: _
(Opening, Closing, Direct-exam., Cross-exam., etc.)
MOCK TRIAL SCRIPT
Bailiff: Please rise. The Court of the Second Judicial Circuit, Criminal Division, is now in s
Print off your bingo cards and start playing! If you can't get to a printer you can also play online - share this
link with your friends: mfbc.us/m/qdmvc and they can play on their mobiles or tabl
Chapter 4 Personal and Professional Qualities of a Health Care Worker
This assignment is in lieu of an exam for Chapter 4. You will have two class periods to complete this
assignment. It will be entered as a test grade and worth 100 points. All answers ne
The History of health care Unit 1
Why is it important to understand the history of health care?
You have an infected finger and the doctor orders leeches to treat the infection.
Is this an ancient or modern treatment? Does it work?
Chapter 7.1 - Vocabulary
1. Anatomy the study of the structure of an organism.
2. Cell mass of protoplasm; the basic unit of structure of all animals and plants.
3. Cell membrane outer, protective, semipermeable covering of a cell.
4. Centrosome t
Chapter 7 - Anatomy and Physiology - 7:1 Basic Structure of the Human Body
1. What does the PowerPoint refer to the human body as?
a. What happens when it malfunctions?
2. What is essential to understanding the disease process?
3. What is anatomy?