1. There is only one correct answer. So, choose the best one.
2. Write your answer on the line next to the question number.
3. Each multiple choice is worth 2.631 points, so the quiz is out of 100 po
Chapter 6 . Efficiency and Fairness of Markets
and Fairness of
1. Describe alternative methods of allocating scarce resources.
A. Market Price
C. Majority Rule
E. First-Come, First-Serve
Microeconomics | Old Quiz
Chapters 27 and 28 - Factor Markets (Resource Markets)
Problem Set 1 Questions you should be able to answer right now.
Here is the only new information you may need for these problems:
* The terms resource and factor can and will
Investments - Midterm
Tuesday, April 13 2010, 13h00
Duration: 2 hours. Documentation and calculators authorized
Problem 1 (Multiple Choice, 30 points)
One correct answer per question. You do not need to justify your answer.
Sample Questions for Final Examination
The examination goes for three hours.
The examination consists of two parts: 40 multiple choice questions and 5 short essays.
The full score is 200 points.
Fundamentals of Economics
Multiple Choice Questions for Final Examination
Please highlight the correct answer and return to Prof. Tiffany for evaluation.
1. Which of the following statements is correct?
a. Real GDP is the total market value of the final g