Chapter 5: C1 & C2
1. The following will briefly explore the advantages and disadvantages Harley-Davidson might
gain by replacing its bar codes and optical scanner technologies with RFID. Radio Frequency
Chapter 8: C1 & C2
C1. Microsoft and the Peoples Republic of China
1. Assume that you are on the staff of a PRC legislator. Outline the arguments that you
would use to support a law that required all government agencies to use only open-sour
Chapter 1: Question 6
6. How does logistics fit into a system life cycle:
Logistics in a system life cycle is the planning, development, implementation, and
management of comprehensive, affordable, and effective systems support strategy, within
5. One of the early steps in the accomplishment of a LCCA is the development of a CBS.
What is its purpose(s)? What should be included (or excluded)? Provide a hypothetical
Costs are allocated to the lowest level of the LCCA. The tasks
3. If you were to implement a supportability analysis effort on a system of your choice,
what steps would you take in accomplishing your objectives?
I would take the following steps to accomplish implementing a supportability analysis on a
Chapter 3: C1 & C2
C1. Lonely Planet
1. The article does not discuss Lonely Planets offerings for mobile devices.
New products could include.
Customized digital travel guides based on specific interests and travel itineraries of