Weekly Eating Plan
2000 Calories a day
GO TO BOTTOM FOR COOKING TECH.
- Cinnamon and raisin toast
- Egg Muffin
- Bran Cereal
- 1 cup of Orange Juice
- Orange Juice
- 1 cup of Yogurt
As you read the passage below, consider how [the author] uses
evidence, such as facts or examples, to support claims.
reasoning to develop ideas and to connect claims and evidence.
stylistic or persuasive elements, such as word choice or appeals
FACTS ABOUT ABSTINENCE
8.3 Work File
Below you will address the issue of abstinence versus sexual activity in three different
ways; implications of sexual activity (this may include health issues that might arise due
to sexual activity), a comparative loo
5.4 Values and the Crossroads of LifeWork File
After reading the course resources, answer questions 1-10. (10 points each)Please take
time to answer each question completely.
1. Think of a person who has positively influenced your life or for whom you hav
5.6 Decision Making -Work File
* Read the course resources regarding decision making. Complete the following requirements.
1. List three life decisions that you made that have changed your life in some way. Choose one and
write two paragraphs about it. (T
8.2 WORK FILE
This will serve as a review for the exam you will take on HIV/AIDS.
Please use the course Resource Links in addition to the URLs provided in the Web
1. Define the acronym for AIDS.
A - Acquired
I - Immune