Lab 2.1 Algorithms
What is calculated state tax? 1083.88
What is the calculated county tax? 541.94
What is the calculated total tax? 1625.82
Lab 2.2 Pseudocode and Modules
Declare Real totalSales=Stores total sales the user inputs
Fill in the Blank
1.The Active Directory database is stored on each domain controller in a file called NTDS.DIT.
2.The Active Directory FOREST is considered the security boundary for an Active Directory environment .
3.To provide fault tolerance, Active D
# This program is to give instructions to a Battlebot on
# how to go forward, backward and to fire a weapon.
Declare integer choice
Declare string keepGoing
#Main menu selection
While choice != 4
2. A benefit of using modules that helps to reduce the duplication of code within a program is D
facilitation of teamwork.
3. The first line of a module definition is known as the D header.
6. A design technique that programmers use
3. In pseudocode, the IF-THEN statement is an example of a decision statement. (B)
5. The symbols >, < and = are all relational operators. (A)
7. You use a(n) Test-Jump statement in pseudocode to write a single alternative d
STUDY GUIDE HW
1. How do you define a module? How do you execute a module?
- A module is a group of statements that have something to do with each other. You execute it by
writing it in such a way that makes it easier when it comes back toge
IT 255 PROJECT PART 2
STUDENT SSCP DOMAIN RESEARCH PAPER
With Windows Server 2008 Applications, you can make OUs, Groups and Users, and you can set
GPOs for the OUs, Groups and / or Users requirements or restrictions.
Below are s
Liset Benitez IT255
Unit 2 Assignment 1: Calculate the Window of Vulnerability
Due to the fact that the security breach was detected by the server software
manufacturer the previous day before the hole was actually detected by personnel that
Liset Benitez IT 255
Unit 2 Assignment 2: Microsoft Environment Analysis
1. What vulnerabilities exist for this workgroup LAN based on the advisories? List 5 of
1. Fraudulent Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing
2. Vulnerability in Internet Exp
Liset Benitez - IT 255
Unit 1 Assignment 2: Impact of a Data Classification Standard
In regards to the Internal Use Only data it is important that Richman Investments is
aware that there are many IT infrastructures that are affected; such as the User Doma
Quiz Study Guide
Define the acronym WLAN? Wireless Local Area Network
Name the 2 wireless modes available? Adhoc & Infastructure
How many wireless channels are available? 11
How many spartial streams are available in the B, G, N wireless technology?
Saturday / Networking
Chapter 6 #1-10
1. What is the command line interface used for on a Cisco router? Imputing instructions to
configure the Cisco router interface.
2. Define Cisco IOS? Internet Operating System software used to configure
Chapter 11 / Section 11-2 / #1-10
1. List 2 advantages of wireless networking.
Cost effective networking media for use in areas too expensive to wire
2. What are the 3 areas defined for the IEEE 802.11 standard?
PHY, MAC layer, MA
CHAPTER 2 # 1-10
1) What was the first major standard describing a structured cabling system released? C
2) What does EIA and TIA stand for? Electronics Industry Alliance &
Telecommunications Industry Alliance.
3) What a
PAGE 541 #1-4
1. Which commands can you use from the command line to send a file to the default printer?
lp and lpr send their standard input to the printer
2. Which command would you give to cancel all print jobs on the sy
WINDOWS CLASS HOMEWORK
CHAPTER 10 (MATCHING #1-10)
1) Multi-factor authentication uses: C
2) Malware: I
3) Brute force: A
4) PIV: E
5) Private Key: F
6) Windows Biometric Framework: H
7) User rights: B
8) Authenticated Exception: J
Mid Term Review
What script is Windows & assigned to replace? Powershell
Virtual Machine in Windows 7, what does it need to run? Vmware
You buy for Windows 7 can you use volume licensing on? - ?
Which part of operating system interprets, carri
SELinux implements the Flux Advanced Security Kernel (FLASK) integrated in some versions
of the Linux kernel with a number of utilities designed to demonstrate the value of mandatory
access controls to the Linux community and how