must be used during the instructional unit
may benefit minority students more than majority
opportunity to learn standards
any process or activity used to collect information (about
students' knowledge, skill, aptitude, or at
Chapter One. Quiz One. Education 201
1. Horizontal advancement on the typical teacher salary schedule is based on?
Attainment of an earned academic credit beyond the bachelor's degree.
2. Strategies for increasing the number of minority teachers?
EDUCATION 201. QUIZ 10. CHAPTER 10
1)The following are examples of prevention strategies to reduce substance use EXCEPT?
a. Restricting smoking in certain locations.
b. Peer resistance training.
c. Referral for peer counseling.
d. Life skills training.
CHAPTER SIX. QUIZ 6. EDU 201
1) The Economic Opportunity Act of 1964?
a. Eliminated poverty.
b. Provided retraining for unemployed adults.
c. Quadrupled federal funds for vocational education.
d. Established the Head Start Program
2) The major piece of ed
Can provide insight concerning the way students learn.
Must be used during the instructional unit.
Is used at the end of an instructional unit.
Is less effective than diagnostic assessment.
2) A table of specifications
CHAPTER 8. QUIZ 8. EDUCATION 201
1)Teachers exercise significant control over how the culture is transmitted to the young. All
of the following are examples EXCEPT?
a. The teacher ultimately determines the manner in which the subject matter is taught.
Chapter Four. Quiz Four. Education 201
1. According to Illich, education?
Should me drawn from everyday life experiences of the learner.
2. Cultural literacy is associated with _, while critical literacy is associated with
Perennialism, social reconstr
Chapter Three. Quiz Three. Education 201
1. Ontology raises questions about?
Nature of existence.
2. Which of the following is a way to know?
All of the above.
3. The major purpose of philosophic analysis is to?
All of the above.
4. According to existenti
Which of the following statements is NOT a definition of
teaching outlined in the text?
Teaching is a formal ritual that takes place in a classroom
The teaching force is predominantly
Female and white.
Which of the following is NOT among the three most