Ecosystem and Evolution Review: Due the Day of the test
1. What does every organism require and how do producers obtain it?
2. What do decomposers do and what do they release?
3. Summarize how energy enters an ecosystem and how it exits.
Chapter 30: Circulatory and Respiratory System Review
1. Describe the difference between capillaries, arteries, and veins.
2. Which blood vessels bring blood to the heart? Away from the heart?
3. Describe the makeup of blood.
4. What is the major d
Genetics Chapter Review
*Due the Day of the Test*
10.1-10.5 and 12.3
1. What is genetics?
2. Who is Gregor Mendel?
3. Explain each of Mendels hypotheses.
a. There are alternative forms of genes:
b. For each inherited character an organism has two a
Meiosis Chapter Review:
Section 9.5, Section 9.6, Section 12.1, and Section 12.2
Due the day of the Test
1. What is produced at the end of meiosis?
2. How does meiosis differ from mitosis?
3. Why is it necessary for sexual reproducing organisms to
Chapter 11 Test Review
1. What does DNA stand for?_
2. What type of sugar is in a DNA molecule?
3. What are the 3 parts of a nucleotide?
4. What parts of the nucleotide make up the backbone? The rungs?
5. List the 4 different nitrogenous bases i
w an-«mm tea-ow <4:wa -
6. A structure that aids in breathing.
7. Prevent backow of blood.
10. The oxygenated side of the heart.
11. Tiny air sacs in the lungs.
13. All the blood that ows to and from the
body (except for the lungs).