Foundations Test Review Sheet
Five Themes of Geography- Describe
M-Movement- the transfer of goods, services, and ideas between regions
R-Region- an area with common characteristics
H-Human Environment Interaction- changes in the environment brought upon
Christianity, Roman Empire & Islam
1. Which Roman ruler was assassinated by members of the Senate?
2. What were common citizens of Rome called?
3. What were the letters written by Paul to Christian followers call
1. I have to end taxation without representation.
Who has-What three people did a knight fight for?
2. I have his God, his lord, and his lady.
Who has-What did a lord provide a vassal, and a vassal in return provide for
3. I have the lord provid
Renaissance and Reformation Review Sheet
1. What was the Renaissance a rebirth of?
-Art and learning
2. Humanism-the study of human potential and achievements based on the study of classic
Greek and Roman Culture
3. Medici Family and what they were
Chapter 18 & 19 Review Sheet Answer Key
1. Suleyman I
3. Suleyman I, because he created a legal system with many laws
4. Mehmed II
5. Mehmed II
6. Timur the Lame
7. Selim the Grim
9. Suleyman I
10. Migration, Pursuit of religi
Imperialism Review Sheet
1. What was the main difference between colonies and protectorates?
-in colonies the superior country controls both external and internal government
policy, whereas in the protectorate the superior country only controls external
WWI-WWII Exam Review Sheet
1. Define militarism-the policy of glorifying power and keeping an army prepared for war
2. Describe the Schlieffen Plan?
-attack France first, the Russia
3. Why were the Central Powers called the Central Powers?
The Postwar Boom
19- 1 Postwar America
Redefining the Family:
Truman Faces Strikes:
Republicans take Control of Congress:
Social Unrest Persists:
Ch 18 Study Guide
Harry S. Truman
The Truman Doctrine
The Marshall Plan
Chapter 17 Review
Pearl Harbor: why did the Japanese decide to attack?
Presidents: who are the U.S. Presidents during WW II?
Casualties of the War: Which countries suffer the greatest losses?
Hiroshima and Nagasaki: what is the significance of these two c
WWI Map and Timeline Assignment
Directions: I. Labelthemapthencreateakeyandidentifythetwoalliances,TripleEntente,TripleAllianceincludingtheneutralcountries.