Due Date _ Period _
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Chapters 32 The Last
1. In what way does Huck get more than he's bargained for at the Phelps farm?
2. How does Huck intend to deal with the problem of the arrival of the real
Emily Dickinson Questions I heard a Fly buzz when I died
1. What is the mood created in II. 2-8? Preparation
2. What changes the mood? The Fly
3. What effect does the poet achieve by repeating the s and z sounds in I. 13? It
emphasizes the sound of the fl
Name:_ Period:_ Date:_
The Lowest Animal by Mark Twain
In the spaces provided, please fill in specific textual details that serve as examples. Please include
pages and line numbers in the following format: Quote written word for word (page#, line#).
"A certain light was beginning to dawn dimly within her the light which, showing the way, forbids it."
Disect the above sentence. What does the light represent? How does the light forbid as it co