1. Simulate next quarter and record the results of quarter 2 in the table and estimate the
percent change from Q1 to Q2. Estimate the percent change from Q1 to Q2 and fill in
the numbers for the remaining shaded cells and answer the questions below.
October 7, 2016
Management of Financial Institutions
Case Analysis Midterm
Canara Bank Turnaround
India, known for its unique culture, economy, and large population. Its Financial banking
system is one of the most powerful sectors in its countr
Options: AAPL & WYN
Reasons or trade: I chose to buy these two options because (1) Apple has been in the media
lately. (2) WYN because I have been following the hotel industry for quite sometime now.
Another reason I chose a call option on WYN with
1. D principal
2. C The grantor of a trust contributes property to a trust which will be managed by the
3. A Prudent Man Rule
4. A A trust can have several beneficiaries, including different classes andindividuals.
5. D When the property is paid
Reasoning for Trade: During week six I took more losses than gains. On Tuesday I brought
USD/MXN at 220,000 units and 100000 units. By Wed evening I was -$1700+ on both trades.
So I sold them both in
1. (5 Points) Why did the Mexican peso begin to rise during
Monday night's U.S. presidential debate?
The Mexican peso begin to rise during the U.S
presidential debate because of Hillary Clintons
perceptions. It is said to be that currency traders favored
CLARK ATLANTA UNIVERSITY
OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR
223 JAMES P. BRAWLEY DRIVE, SW
ATLANTA, GA 30314
UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION
Check the appropriate box:
Check Type of Degree:
Check expected date of graduatio
1. (5 Points) What is the system called that handles the direct
routing of money to and from bank accounts?
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) is the system
that handles direct routing of money to and from
bank accounts. This transfer syst