Strategy: Brief description.
Why It Works: Reasoning or context.
How To Do It: Short explanation of how to implement.
A Visual Key Guide to:
Time Cost: Estimates how much time is required.
Effect: Outlines which metrics are affected by optim
Most of the participants first impressions of the advertisement concepts were
that they were visually attractive and fun, using words such as fun and
colourful. The ad concepts seemed to be well-received during the interviews.
Decorating Your First Condo
So, after many weekends spent at showrooms and talking to experts
(namely, your friends Doug and Emily who got a sweet deal on that unit two
floors down), youve just signed the paperwork and are now the proud new
owner of a con
How blue is
1. Promotes skin moisturizing
2. Inhibits 99% of viruses,
bacteria & allergies.
3. Reduces 90% of odours in 30
4. 3D air ci
Mahsing Group - M Residence 2
Total completion 2018; some units were already completed in 2015.
Imagine a panoramic landscape with a spectacular backdrop that lets your
fantasy drift away along the horizon across the window every morning.
150 acres; fr
9. Of the two, which were preferred, and why?
Visual S vs Visual F
Visual S: Most of the participants who indicated their preference for Visual S said that it was
because Visual S is more compact and cleaner th
Depth Interview (Managers)
1. How do you spend your free time? Hobbies/sports/interests?
2. How do you draw your inspiration? Where and who/what from?
3. What is the most out of the box idea you have ever had? Did you implement
it in your job? What happen
1. Do you own an air cleaner (air purifier)? (For those answering No,
proceed to Question 2 and skip Questions 3, 7 & 8. Otherwise proceed
straight to Question 3.)
2. Why have you not bought one?
3. Who is it for and why?
10. a) Were the colours used liked?
Colours were liked
b) Which colours were liked?