Exam 2 Learning Objectives
1) Be able to distinguish between spontaneous and non-spontaneous
2) Be able to breakdown the factors involved in free energy (enthalpy and
entropy) for both spontaneous and non-spontaneous reactions.
3) Be able to ap
Remembering, Understanding, Applying, Analyzing, Evaluating,
What is Science?
Understanding the natural world
Study of how the world works
Understanding and application
Final Exam Learning Objectives
1) Describe how hormonally controlled functions are controlled in plants,
2) Compare and contrast the concept of antagonistic pairs as a control
mechanism with negative feedback.
3) Be able to describe ph
Week 1 Learning Objectives
1) Differentiate between protons, neutrons and electrons, atomic number
and atomic mass, and how isotopes relate to these topics. Bloom 4
2) Describe how the subatomic particles are arranged in an atom and their
Exam 4 Learning Objectives
1) Describe the differences between karyokinesis and cytokinesis. Bloom 1
2) Be able to outline the behavior of chromosomes during different stages of
the cell cycle and Mitosis. Bloom 2
3) Be able to compare the number of chrom
BIOL 3090 Sect. 1 (DiMario); Spring, 2016
Study Guide for Exam
2 on Wed, March 2.
Everything we covered is fair game, but this review/study guide covers topics that I feel are most
important. Well probably get up to Figure 6-19 in Chapter 6 by the Monday,