THE CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK 1.1 CONCEPT OF POLICY
One can distinguish between POLITICS and POLICY (political and policy respectively).
The policy refers to the exercise of power, organization of society, discussion of different values.
Overall it is an abstr
Factors comforting culture of an organization.
- The personality, management style and behavior of its owners and managers
- Its history, tradition and culture
- Its size and spatial field
- Your market positioning
- The nature of its products
- Its abili
EVALUATION AND TERMINATION POLICY
The evaluation is a requirement of common sense. Abarca effects, impacts, departing budgets
and funds will be used, etc.
The evaluation would require developing study skills of public action that will:
improve the ration
Factors to be considered in workforce planning.
1. Technical Working Hours; is the number of daily working hours (8)
2. unproductive working hours; q times are still included in the working hours are devoted to
other purposes (rest periods, breakfast .)
Difference between Organizational Structure and Organization.
- The organizational structure is a technique through which to achieve social objectives and
includes activities to develop. Lets get to determine the objectives, the people who must perform
Fundamental ideas of remuneration models (no formulas).
1) Compensation for objectives:
From the 60 management by objectives will follow two different paths: as administration and
management by results and integration. In all cases, the compensatory model
GAC First evaluation
A When the client expresses that the bearings are independently invoiced goods: A- VAT of
postage always 16%. B- The VAT depends on the merchandise. C- Operation exempt from VAT.
B -The bill is an expressive document: A- From the good
The legal design of state bodies decide and explain how the structure of the various public
authorities, decide who can sign a document with validity.
The legal definition of Admin. Public is built around the decision, who is responsible f
IMPLEMENTATION AND EVALUATION OF POLICIES
Early studies of public policies focused on policy formulation stage, based on the model of
It was believed that once the program was approved, the execution was an automati
When a person has problems in it and acts as:
- The impenetrable (belie his personality).
- The nervous (do not control the situation).
- The snob (people who are carried away by fashions).
- The safe versus unsafe (positions that correspond to the charac
Secondary dependency relationships in organizations are much more important and crucial to
the culture of the same as the primary or merely formal.
Informal relationships are more important and crucial to the culture that merely fo