1. Biological, Physical
3. When looking for knowledge for information about a past cycle or civilization
than that area applies to empirical science. While applied science is a science
where the use of the world around us ma
The filmmakers are Marilyn and Hal Weiner, award-winning filmmakers, who
wanted to make this video to educate people about the necessity to achieve a
balance between the need to people and environment.
Mexico City is a close ecosystem due to being located
6. Coal forms over a long period of time. Partially decomposed marsh, peat, has layers
formed over time. It is a finite resource because it is formed over millions of years.
8. Mountain top removal involves clearing forests a
EVR 1001 Exam 2 Review
1. Know what a biogeochemical cycle is, and detail each of the different
biogeochemical cycles, describing how they affect ecosystems
2. Know the difference between cellular respiration and photosynthesis
3. Describe the factors to
4 December 2014
Are we Fracking up?
The Marcellus shale is a rock formation that lies more than a mile beneath the earths surface.
The formation is special because it contains a significant volume of nat