28 April 2015
Intelligent Life Outside of Ours
Since we were little we have all heard the stories about the little green men that live on
Mars or the martians on the moon, but have you ever thought about how much of that
AST Ch. 1 Study Guide
1. The heliocentric model places the Earth at the center of the Universe.
False. Helio=Sun; Geo=Earth.
2. According to Newton's second law, if you double the force acting on a body, the acceleration will
3. According to
AST Ch. 2 Study Guide
1. Radio waves, visible light, and X-rays are all types of electromagnetic radiation.
2. Wave energy can only be transmitted through a material medium.
False. Electromagnetic waves do not require any material medium.
3. The spec
AST Ch. 0 Study Guide
1. Right ascension in the sky is very similar to latitude on the Earth.
False. Right ascension=Longitude
2. Latitude and right ascension are coordinate systems used to find objects on the celestial sphere.
AST Ch. 3 Study Guide
1. The simplest reflector telescope design is the prime focus reflector.
2. Chromatic aberration affects reflector telescopes. .
False. It the affect of light separating in refractor telescopes.
3. All optical telescopes will br
Critically Evaluate how corporate brand name impact on the recruitment & selection procedure in the GSK pharmaceutical company in Sri Lanka.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
Research Objectives Back ground Literature Review Methodology Analysis Conclu