Landmark Case Evaluation
Fill in the notes for the landmark case you selected to connect with your topic in the previous
lessons. You may use the official court documents for the case and articles written about the case to
fill in the required
1. Are religious groups or clubs on school campus sponsored by the school?
Religious groups or clubs on school campuses should not be sponsored by the school,
and theres a very simple way to ensure that it isnt perceived t
8.2 Lemon v. Kurtzman
1. Could a public school offer a religion class and use the Bible as a school
Yes, a public school could offer a religion class and use the Bible as a school-provided
text as long as the school was a
8.3 Wallace v. Jaffree
1. In your opinion, what is the difference between the pledge of allegiance and a
moment of prayer or silence every day?
The difference between the Pledge of Allegiance and a moment of prayer/silence every
10.7 Ashcroft v. Johnson
1. What is virtual Child pornography?
Virtual child pornography is animated child pornography that has been created virtually
in cartoon format.
2. Why does real child pornography violate the constitution?
9-2 Miranda v. Arizona
1. Why did the Supreme Court overturn Mirandas conviction?
a. The Supreme Court overturned Mirandas conviction because he was not
aware of his rights when he was arrested.
2. According to the Courts majority opini
4.3 Right to Bear Arms
1. What did the D.C. law in question ban?
The law banned the registration of handguns, required licenses for all pistols, and
mandated that all legal firearms must be kept unloaded and disassembled.
2. According t