To measure the velocity at which gravity all free falling objects. The goal of this
experient was to use and object that had little to no others forces than gravity to
measure the velocity at which it fell. The reason for doing this lab is so the
1. Due to anti-shark fishing laws along the coast their populations have been able to
increase closer to where they naturally should be.
2. Wastewater treatment plants are absorbing the carbon i
1. Angela - Boom times for frackings toxic wastewater comes to a shaky end.
Oil rig leader had idea to drill one well to dump out wastewater separated from the oil, it spiked
mid-2014 fourteen up to 300,000 barrels a day
Title: How the earth could lose every drop of water it has
Author/date/source: Mary Beth Griggs, 2/9 popsci.com
1. A scientific model of Earth was constructed to see the effects of a 1,250 PPM
atmosphere of CO2 compared to our 400
Good afternoon/good morning, My partners and I are in the environmental shop which covers a
wide curriculum of topics including hydrology, energy, biology, and employability skills. This year
we were given an opportunity to appl
Title: Bad bottles of wine can be used for energy 12/15/09, Clay Dillow
1. The wastewater coming out of vineyards is packed with unfermented sugars, biomass,
and improperly fermented vinegar.
2. So Penn State researchers are using mic
Dante Fiore 5/12
1. EPA workers that were, working, accidentally breached an old reservoir. It released
many metals like aluminum, copper, tin, zinc etc into a nearby river.
2. The name of the country is Vietnam.
3. There was a massive algal bloom off
Water purification- the process of removing undesirable chemicals, biological
contaminants, suspended solids and gases from contaminated water. The
goal is to produce water fit for a specific purpose.