El Click Here to Print the Menu
11 - contains tree nuts or peanuts
Blade daily, 10096 from scratch
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake 3
Seasonal Compote Topping
Red Velvet Cake 3
Cocoa, Cream Cheese Fi'osting, Vanilla Bean
1. Capitalism- economic system features a free market and no government intervention in
2. Communism- This economic system features a revolution by the workers to take control of the
means of production from the wealthy midd
Unit 1 C Review
Tousaint- Leader of slave revolt in Haiti.
Bolivar- A Creole who became the hero of South America as he fought the Spanish.
Haiti- The location of the worlds only successful slave revolt.
Absolute Monarchy- A system in which th
2B Nationalism Unit
1. Nationalism- Having a strong feeling of pride in your own ethnic group.
2. Conservatives- Wanting to keep things the traditional way, this idea tried to stop the
spread of democratic and nationalistic ideas in the 1800s. Aristocrats
Name _Ji Hwnag_ Date _ Period _1_
Unit 2a Review: Forces of Change Industrialization (HONORS)
1. What are the four forces of change identified in class?
Industrial Economy: Relies on man
Unit 1B Review: The Spread of Ideas
1. What is the Renaissance? What are its impacts?
1400-1700 blooming of art, literature, science
Moved away from life in church, secular education, urban societies, Italy (major trading
centers), focused more on materia