1. Select an Topic (Road Rage, Teen Crashes, Drunk Driving, Cell Phones and Driving). Drunk driving.
2. Define the Issue in Terms of Teen Driving. In terms of laws Anyone under the age of 21 is considered
a teenager/young adult. Drunk driving in teens is
Driving Is Your Responsibility
Complete the KWL information below. Answer in one or more complete sentences.
KWhat You Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
A. Driving is a privilege, not a right.
B. You must possess a state issued license or pe
Laws and Rules of the Road
What is the difference between a learners license and an operators license?
Learners licenses mean that you can only drive with someone over 21 in the front seat, who has an
operators license. People with this license may not dr
Critical Vehicle Systems
1. Which mechanical part or feature listed in the section on Critical Vehicle Systems do you think is
I believe that the brakes are the most important system of a car.
2. Why is that particular part or feature so i
Name: Collin Bish
Topic: Distracting Driving
1. Why is it a problem, especially for teen drivers?
Most deaths that occur to teenagers are in fact driving related. When anyone takes their
eyes off the road, that means there is 1000 lbs. of unmanaged metal