AMS 118 Unit 2 Study Guide
1. Where (city) does the FAA store airman records?
2. In what year was the FAA, as it currently exists, formed, and under what Federal department
does it reside?
3. What does FSDO stand for?
4. Title 14 of the Code of Fed
AMS 118 Unit 1 Study Guide
1. What are the general electrical hand tool safety procedures?
2. What is an MSDS and what type of information does it contain?
3. What do the different colors and numbers represent on the HMIS hazard label?
4. What are
AMS 118 Unit 4 Study Guide
1. What are the function and location of drooped ailerons, elevons, flaperons, spoilerons,
stabilators and ruddervators?
2. What is the boundary layer, laminar layer, transition point and turbulent layer?
3. What two flig