1. If a very successful fast food restaurant has been ignoring customers' concerns about the
small war toys and toy guns included in their Kids Meals, then managers should begin
focusing on improving the firm's ethics.
2. If the owner of a shoe
1. Sole proprietorships, businesses owned and operated by one individual.
2. Partnership as an association of two or more persons who carry on as co-owners of a
business for profit.
a. General partnership involves a complete sharing in the manag
1. A strategic alliance is a partnership formed to create competitive advantage on a
2. Direct investment is the ownership of overseas facilities.
3. Outsourcing involves transferring manufacturing or other tasks to countries wh
1. The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) provided a forum for tariff
negotiations and a place where international trade problems could be discussed and resolved.
2. The World Trade Organization, an international organization dealing
1. Internet: The global information system that links many computer networks together
2. World Wide Web is a collection of interconnected Web sites or pages of text, graphics,
audio, and video within the Internet.
3. Intranet is a network of com