ACG 2071-001 95214
Principles of Accounting 2 - Fall 2013
Lecture Capture Live Taping in BU 303
Friday 1:00 3:50 pm
Professors Office Hours
Monday By appointment on
1. What is meant by a products CM ratio? How is this ratio useful in planning business operations?
The contribution margin (CM) ratio is the ratio of the contribution margin to sales revenue. It can be
used in a variety of ways. For example, th
Handout/Knowledge Check: Chapter 161
1. What is the purpose of accounting?
2. What is management accounting?
3. What is the primary goal of a company?
4. Draw a flow of costs diagram (T-accounts):
5. What are manufacturing costs?