1. What is business continuity
Is the ability to form an organization to be resilient using strategies and plans
for recovering and restoring the organizations technological infrastructure
and capabilities after a serious disruption or disaster.
Chapter 7 Questions # 1-10
1.) What is the importance of data storage and recovery?
- It is critical to meeting compliance and regulatory demands as well as promoting the success
of the business and organization.
2.) Why is it important to have a data sto
Questions 1-10 page 126
1. What are the phases of performing a Business Impact Analysis?
Phase I: Project planning, Preparation Discovery & Analysis
Phase II: Data Collection
Phase III: Data analysis, Final BIA documentation Report findings, Approval
Chapter 9 Case Study
When a COOP plan has been implemented whether in a whole or in part.
2. Critical operations
Those operations, stated or implied that are required to be performed by statue or
executive order or are otherwise deemed neces
Page 215 questions 1-10
Case study 217-218 do 1-4
1. What is the main objective of the recovery strategy?
To establish a coordinated process of recovering systems data and infrastructure
required to support critical ongoing functions in the organization t
Chapter 2, Case Study, ToDo
Questions Page 95
1. Who should be included in the Business Continuity team and why?
- Should include representatives from departments that will be most
heavily involved in policy development and the planning process
- Senior m