Study Quiz 1.1
1. Marketing is:
a) About the invention of new markets, new products and new services
b) About the invention of new ways of distributing and reaching customers
c) About researching, finding, understanding and making new markets
d) About cre
MAR3023 Quiz 9.1
1) Which of the following is NOT one of the fundamental
a) If you have something to say, advertise. If not, don't.
b) Keep your message simple and powerful; otherwise, it
will be lost in the advertising c
MAR3023 Quiz 9.4
1) An advantage of publicity over advertising is:
a) Its greater credibility.
b) Its paid for endorsement by media celebrities.
c) Its speed of coverage.
d) Both A and C.
e) A, B, and C.
2) About publicity:
3) The disadvantage o
MAR3023 Quiz 9.2
1) POP advertising:
a) It is often much less cost effective (per thousand target shopper exposures) than any
b) The advertising exposure often occurs only moments before purchase, so it is less
timely than any other
MAR3023 Quiz 9.3
1) Which of the following statements is appropriate to describe pay-per-click advertising
a) Click numbers are being inflated by unknown cheaters acting in their own interests.
b) Click numbers are hard to count.
MAR3023 Quiz 9.5
1) Which of the following statements is true about PR discussed in advertising module:
a) PR is used to inoculate against past negative events.
b) BP experienced in 2006 a pipeline oil spill in Alaska, the extensive bad publicit
MAR3023 QUIZ 9.6
1) Which of the following activities comes first in the direct marketing process:
a) Most appealing direct marketing campaign is designed to promote most appealing
products and services to each individual customer.
b) Database e
MAR3023 Quiz 10.4
1) When you make a physical distribution system more reliable and regular in its
a) It has no effect on inventory.
b) You increase the need for inventory.
c) You reduce the need for inventory.
d) None of the above.
MAR3023 QUIZ 10.2
1) Which of the following statements is true about franchising:
a) Franchisees are imitators; there is little innovation in a franchise system.
b) About a quarter of all retailing is franchised.
c) Franchising is a way for an i
MAR3023 QUIZ 10.1
1) Channel evolutionary rigidity occurs when channels:
a) Rigidly adopt new technology and processes that increase efficiency.
b) Very slowly to adopt new technology and processes that increase efficiency.
c) Very quickly adopt