1. Are DHCP messages sent over UDP or TCP?
DHCP messages are sent over UDP.
2. Draw a timing datagram illustrating the sequence of the
first four-packet Discover/Offer/Request/ACK DHCP exchange
between the client and serv
1. Is your browser running HTTP version 1.0 or 1.1? What version of HTTP is the server
They are both running on HTTP 1.1 (see image above).
2. What languages (if any) does your browser indicate that it can accept
1. For each of the first 8 Ethernet frames, specify the source of
the frame (client or server), determine the number of SSL
records that are included in the frame, and list the SSL
record types that are included in the fra
Law and ethics Study Guide unit 8 midterm review:
1. Unit three: The American Legal System
A. What are the differences between common law and civil law systems?
Common law functions as an adversarial system, a contest between two
opposing parties before a
Global Media and Society
Test 2 Study Guide
Chapter 2 The Internet, Digital Media and Media Convergence
The origins of the Internet and the technology that made it
The Internet became increasingly interactive
by the 1990S, allowing immediate