1. The customer group sought by a retailer is called a target market. When
selecting a target market, a firm can use one of three techniques: mass
marketing, concentrated marketing, and differentiated marketing. Mass
marketing is an attempt to appeal to a
1. The long-term solution to the high price of gasoline is:
Increase the price further through government taxation.
2. In which of the following continents do prices change more often:
3. When demand decreases faster than supply de
1. Which of the following is NOT a relationship selling tactic:
They all are all a relationship selling tactic.
2. Which of the following statement is true for logrolling as described in the sales module:
Both A and B.
3. Creative, win-win proces
1) Which of the following is NOT a relationship selling tactic:
e) They all are all a relationship selling tactic.
2) Which of the following statement is true for logrolling as described in the sales
d) Both A and B.
3) Creative, w
1) In which of the following countries is advertising much more effective:
e) Both C and D
6) What type of advertising persuasion is the basis for the following advertising
message theme "Have you got this problem? I have the solution":
1. Which of the following statements is true about reaching target customers:
A, B and C.
2. Which of the following is the basic channel activity discussed in distribution:
All of the above.
3. As markets mature:
Both B and C.
1) Which of the following statements is true about reaching target customers:
e) A, B and C.
5) Which of the following is the basic channel activity discussed in distribution:
e) All of the above.
9) As markets mature:
e) Both B and C.
MODULES 4 QUIZZES
2) _ is used to help define the problem.
a) Exploratory research
1) The study of whether redesigning an online site increases the sales to click
conversion rate is:
c) Cause and effect research
2) Data collection is the _ step in
1. Over the next five years, Netflix should develop objectives related to the
satisfaction of their customers. Netflix should focus on increasing customer
satisfaction scores and customer loyalty. Netflixs chairman, Reed Hastings already
has the idea. He
Online retailers are finding the bricks-and-clicks strategy to be an effective
way to serve their shoppers. An increasing number of ecommerce merchants are
setting up shops offline. Brick and click is a business model by which a company
1. A brand is:
B and C.
2. Who are/were most likely to be the most brand-loyal to packaged goods and appliances
Your grandparents' generation.
3. In leveraging brand reputation a strong brand:
Provides a foot in the door, that is all
4. Which of