Miami Dade College - North Campus
Review For Final Exam
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
Solve using any appropriate method. If the system has an infinit
4. All of the above
5. A Academic/Scholarly Journals
C Reference Materials
F Government Documents
6. A Proquest
B QC Researcher
Module Seven: Text Questions
What are youth organizations?
What is the scouting movement? What are its purposes?
What is SADD? How has the organization changed since its founding?
Critical Thinking Ques
Module Six: Text Questions
What is a family? What is family composition?
- Family is a group of people who are blood related. Family composition is the number of members, their
ages, and their relations
Module Four: Text Questions
What is positive parenting?
- Positive parenting is a positive way of raising your child. Teaching him good behavior, making clear
guidelines and rules, and good communicatio
Module Six: Lab Questions
Why are communities important to families during tough times?
- Communities are like backbones. Families going through tough times can try to rely on the
communities or reach out to them. Also,
Module Two: Text Questions
In what areas do children and adolescents define their self-esteem?
- Children first gain a sense of themselves as individuals. The child learns that he exists as an
Discussion Questions: Module 1:
1. What are the different parenting styles used by families? Which do you think is better? Why?
- There are 3 basic methods of parenting; the authoritarian style, the perm
Review Chp 14/15
1. Tax Additional cost added to price of some goods, services and or transactions
2. Revenue income
3. Principles of taxation A) Benefits Received: Theory that says people should pay taxes based on
the benefits saved from the governm
Module One: Text Questions
1. What are the differences between being a biological parent,
an adoptive parent, and a foster parent?
- A biological parent is the birth parents of the child, having genetic relation to the
.1 How can parents avoid temper tantrums?
-Parents can avoid temper tantrums by having a plan for certain
Situations. Parents have to have the A B Cs in their head and plan for the situation.
2. What are the A, B, Cs?
Module Two: Lab Questions
1. Do you agree with Gever Tulley that the increasing safety regulations for children are limiting
childrens opportunities to interact with the world around them? Why or why not?
- Yes, I agree
Review Chp 17
26. Flexible rate of exchange - monetary system that allows the exchange rate to be determined by
supply and demand
27. Trade - Weighted value of the dollar - measurement of the foreign exchange value of the U.S. dollar
MAT 1033 Exam 3
Directions: Show all necessary u'ork leading to the ans\rers in the space provided for the open ended questions,
and select the best ans\'er for the mr-rltiple choice questions. This is a 50 minute test. No calculator allowed
PRACTICE TEST f4
Find the value of the expression for the given values.
, r1r-+ ,
/j_ -:) -7
Determine the slope and the y-intercept. Then graph the equation.
1) 3x +1y = 21
Y\ u,t rr,.,J
PRACTICE TEST #1
trunn \fi \ffc' tfD
Find three ordered pair solutions by completing the table. Then use the ordered pairs to graph
'3[- \) -
Graph the linear equation.
SYSTEMS OF LIFTEAR EQUATIONS
\A l\f Ci llD
Determine u.hether the given ordered pair is a solution of the given system of equations. (6 points)
,) (-6, r,
:;:;' " u,ly : _li
EXAM I - f,rFrEAR EQUATIONS
Dir.riLrns: Shorv all necessary steps leacling to the ans\'ers. on the test paper please. No calculators allowed;
r-ninutes to complete. Additional instructions: