Take-Home Assignment: Cats Meow
1. Pour a small amount of milk in a small bowl or pie pan.
2. Place one drop of four different colors of food coloring near the edge of the
container as shown below:
Label the diagram identifying the
colors you us
CHEMISTRY SCAVENGER HUNT
1. You may work alone or in a group of not more than 3 people. The group members may
come from any of my chemistry classes. However, each person in a group will receive
the same grade. You will need to submit 25 of the 27 i
INTERVIEW WITH AN ELEMENT
You are to prepare an interview with the element of your choice. Elements
can only be selected once per class, so be sure to tell me which element you
would like to interview as soon as possible.
Your interview should include the
Follow all instructions given by the teacher.
Read directions thoroughly before starting an activity.
Protect eyes, face, hands, and body while conducting an activity.
Know the location of first-aid and firefighting equipment.
Take-Home Assignment: Chromatography
Chromatography is a method of separating mixtures.
A. Paper (8 pts.)
1. Select 3 different types of paper. Cut a strip of each.
2. Place a dot of water soluble (washable) marker on each strip.
3. Place each str