Nonspecific Inhibitors: A nonspecific inhibition effects all enzymes in the same way. Non-specific methods of inhibition include any physical
or chemical changes which ultimately denatures the protein portion of the enzyme and are therefore irreversible.
EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD
Magnetic Axis And Geographic Axis
A freely suspended magnet always points in the North-South direction even in the absence of any other magnet. This suggests that
the Earth itself behaves as a magnet which causes a freely suspended m
1. Acceleration: Measure of the rate of change in velocity.
2. Angle of incline: The angle between the horizontal surface and the elevated track.
3. Descent: The act of descending, or going from a higher place to a lower place.
How Permanent Magnets Work
A magnet is any material or substance that projects a magnetic field. A magnetic field is a type of
vector field that aligns electric charges on a dipolar outlay. Magnets have both a north and south
pole, which align to the eart
1. Atom: the smallest part of any material.
2. Battery: a group of single cells connected together which produces electricity through a
3. Capacitor: an electrical devise that will store electricity.
4. Cell: a d