2) Substance A: Noble Gases
Substance B: Alkali Metals
3) Zinc metal tarnishes in moist air and sodium metal reacts rapidly with water to form a
colourless solution of sodium hydroxide and hydrogen gas. The resulting solution is basic
because of the disso
I. Background, position, thesis
- write a lead-in/ hook/interesting statement
- write background on the question or the article
- restate the EQ and answer it- this is your thesis- take a clear position in the thesis
II. Support your position/thesis with
Ontario Human Rights Code
the considered protected social areas are housing, contracts, employment,
goods/services, and memberships in unions/trade.
the goal of the code is to decrease the amount of discrimination and harassment
Simple, no contradictions
Foundations of mutiple modern day laws
Pupils involved other famous philosophers, such as Plato.
Taught others to explore every aspect of every argument
He felt flawed laws still deserved to up
After you complete the chart, you need to evaluate the human rights and protections
provided by each piece of legislation. Do this by discussing both strengths and
weaknesses of each piece of legislation. Look for differences. Look for gaps i
1) The problem with this arrangement was that Dobereiners model became outdated as new
elements were identified. A good model is able to incorporate newly understood information.
Dobereiners Triad Model was not useful, since several newly discovered eleme
1) INFORMATION ON PULP AND PAPER INDUSTRY
Reason for changing technologies: To reduce the impact on the environment.
- A new pulp and paper sourcing policy, aimed at protecting forests and respecting human
rights, announced Thursday by 3M in collaboration
4a) Ca(OH)2 + 2HCl 2H2O + CaCl2
b) Titration Procedure
1. Rinse the burette with the standard solution, the pipette with the unknown solution, and the flask
with distilled water.
2. Place an accurately measured volume (10.00 mL) of the analyte into the fl
Baking Soda and Vinegar Lab
v/v % = [(volume of baking soda)/(volume of vinegar)] x 100%
15 mL / 30 mL x 100% = 50 mL
15 mL / 60 mL x 100% = 25 mL
15 mL / 120 mL x 100% = 12.5 mL
1. Vinegar is a clear substance.
2. Baking soda is a white powd
Compare both constitutions for the following things:
- Prime Minister
- Prime Minister