Act III Assignment
The famous To Be or Not to Be soliloquy is in Act III, Scene 1 of the play Hamlet. Now that
you have read it, continue focusing on dilemmas and decision making within the play by writing
a parody of the soliloquy from anothers pe
KEY DECISION MAKER DIRECT QUOTES OR PARAPHRASES
Key Decision Making Characteristic:
Source Citation: http:/www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jack_ruby.html
Quote #1 or paraphrase that supports this characteristic: Itmaynotbetoolate,whatever
The Informative Essay
A. Was he a hero or a murder?
B. I have always been a big fan of the who killed Kennedy case.
C. There are many people we over look in history one of those people are
II. Was he doing this to hide the
After reading The Pardoners Tale from Geoffrey Chaucers The Canterbury Tales, complete
the provided story map.
V Setting(s): The story takes place in
Characters: The main characters are
The host and the pardoner
Exposition/Conflict Presented: Th
This test is designed for analytical reflection on the book. Assessment will be based on your
evidence of understanding and the completeness of your responses. Each question is worth 5
points, with 5 = excellent, 4 = above avera
Lab Questions Unit 2
1. Who were the Amazon Warrior Women?
Answer: The Amazon Warrior Women were a race of fierce women who mated with vanquished
male foes and kept only the female children they bore, were believed to occupy the are
Unit 3 Text Questions
1. What are three of the universal characteristics of a hero based on what you have learned in
Answer: Heroes across the world share certain characteristics beginning at
birth. A hero's lin
Unit 5 Text Questions
1. How do myths and legends shape a society?
Answer: Myths shape a societies morals and communal activities. They defne
a societies history, inspire its literature, and defnes its ideals and beliefs.
Unit 4 Text Questions
1. What key roles do animals play in legends and mythology? Choose one to describe in detail.
Answer: Sometimes animals stir up mischief. Trickster tales are often passed
down orally from generation t
Mythology and Folklore Unit 2 Text Questions
1. What are the characteristics of women warriors in mythology and folklore?
Answer: Women warriors and warrior goddesses have a strong sense of honor that molds them
Unit 6 Text Questions
1. How important were the gods and goddesses to mythological beliefs?
Answer: The mythological beliefs of many cultures revolve around the single
belief that their gods and goddesses made the earth,an
Was Jack Ruby a hero or just a cold blooded killer? The decision he made to
kill Lee Harvey Oswald was one that changed history. I have always been a
fan of the who killed Kennedy case. But many people dont know the man
named Jack. He was born M
Marriage For Love or Money
Answer the opinion questions. After you have recorded your opinions, find a peer
and record their responses to these questions. Answer #11 when finished.
1. Love at first sight how likely? Why or why not?
Love at first sight is
414 w. Cayuga St
Iron River, MI 49935
welding and custom fabrication
K&D service , Iron River MI, shop hand
january 2013-August 2014
Learned TIG SMAW MIG 3 years of Experience
When it came down to Elton he will not be good for what is needed. Although he
is a great person and very respected and will not make wrong choices. He also knows the
value of a dollar and knows how far it will go. He thinks before he does and is very
Unit 4 Lab Questions
1. Describe the mythological centaur. What did it look like? What did it represent?
2. Describe one famous centaur from mythology. What were the characteristics of this particular
centaur? What myths are
Unit 3 Lab Questions
1. Was there a real King Arthur? Explain your answer.
2. Is King Arthur a hero? Why or why not? Use the information from the unit to help you explain
3. Choose one of the stages of the hero's journey as
Unit 7 Text Questions
1. Which myths and legends are common to many cultures?
Answer: Lost cities, mythical creatures, and sacred objects.
2. How do historical linguists trace a legend back to its roots?
Answer: By tracing
Unit 1 Lab Questions
1. In the Myths from around the World section, read through the various myths from different
parts of the world. What similarities do you notice in the myths? Are the myths influenced by
the culture that they are from?
Act I Response Questions
Directions: Please respond to the following questions in short answer form. This means a
paragraph-like response, containing no less than 4-5 sentences. You should provide a detailed
answer that uses your very best spelling