Name , A _ Date Period
6 V Skeletal System Memorization
1. The bones of the axial and appendicular skeleton must be'identied on a
picture, human skeleton, and disarticulated skeleton.
emerge amweueaome more. \>
. a "we axial skeleton and its titles (in light lines). You may color over the en-
re . [Je including the space between the ribs.
. With the second color fill in the appendicular skeleton a
l" Identify the numbered muscles in Figure 6 .
blanks next to the following muscle games Then select
08 Anatomy & Physiology Coloring Workbook
11 by placing the numbers in the
a different color for
each muscle provided with a color-coding circle and co
c . Scientific Drawings
The purpose of a scientic drawing is _
' to elearly illustrate the major ' ;
structures of a specimen. The
drawing should be neat & simple,
and should not include details like
shading. When making your
drawings be sure to follow th
Circulatory SysTem STudy Guide
1. Know The direcTion of blood flow To The hearT and Through The hearT.
2. Know The differenT AV valves, Their funcTion, and where They are locaTed.
3. Where is The pulmonary Trunk?
4. Where is The pulmonary semilunar valve?
CN 1 2
1. Color the four body planes in quiet. pastel colors.
2. Color the anatomical directions (arrowS) in bright or dark colors for
3. The body itself is not to be colored.
A precise set of termsand planes have evolved to describe posi
Digestive System Study Guide
What is peristalsis?
Where is the uvula?
What are the three salivary glands and where are they located?
What valve opens from the esophagus to the stomach?
What valve opens from the