Words and Music by Adele Adkins and Paul Epworth
Play section 3x
% % 53; Qa cont. Sim.
Cm Ab Fm? Cm AL Fm?
g e e e e4 e
I a:"l_.T'_- ' m-n _- _I-h_ m
. , I o M. e
is the end, hold your breath _ and count to te
AP Calculus I Preparatory Assignment
The following assignment is meant to review skills necessary for success in AP Calculus I. While this
assignment will not be collected for a grade, it is highly recommended that all students complete the
BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER
W o r d s and Music by
M o d e r a t e , n o t too fast, l i k e a s p i r i t u a l
When y o u ' r e
and o u t , _
W h e n y o u ' r e on the s t r e e t ,
Words and Music by
dge Over Troubled Water
Moderato, not: too fast, like a spiritual
. _ . .
.w. _. m y
_ Av m m
_ g mm
1969 PAUL SIMON
International Copyright Secured
Made in USA.
* Profit Oriented Objectives
* Sets a specific level of return as an objective
* 15% ROI
* 20% above costs
* Get as much profit as is possible
* Doesnt always mean high prices
* Charge what will sell
* Sales Oriented Obje
Buy early! (when the quantity of sales is lower)
* Winter coat sales in the summer
* Golf rounds mid-week
* Ski retreats off-season
* Gardening supplies in the fall
Reductions in price to encourage buyers to pay q
Sweepstakes, Contests, and Raffles
Sales Driven Promotional Tactics
The Basic Question
Is the promotion a game of chance or a game of skill?
Sweepstakes" - random drawings from a pool of entries; each
Advertising and Public Relations
* The Promotion Mix
* Also known as the Marketing Communications Mix
* A blend of these five promotional tactics are used to achieve effective customer value
and build customer relationships
* By definition
1. What is the illegal pricing technique where one product is offered and then a second
product is substituted at a higher price? BAIT AND SWITCH
2. Any paid form of non-personal promotional presentation is known as: ADVERTISING
3. What is more powerful f
1. Name three types of ways to segment a marketplace.
2. What does DINKS stand for?
3. What is the basic principle behind the Asch Phenomenon?
4. An enduring favorable or unfavorable reaction to a product would be their _
towards that product.
5. Eggs and
What is the name for the term that means the percentage of your
employers money in a 401(k) that is yours after a certain number
of years in a 401(k)? VESTING
2. After hours trading at the NYSE begins at what time? 4:00
3. What color are the books that ar
1. Which psychographic category is known for being adventurous, risk-taking, and thrillseeking? Fun seekers
2. Post-purchase anxiety in marketing is technically known as? Cognitive dissonance
3. The inner states that cause a person to act are? Motives
Word lets you print in two ways:
Portrait orientation pages are longer than they are wide.
Landscape orientation pages are wider than they are long.
You can change the orientation by clicking the Page Layout tab on the Ribbon,
and then in the Page Setup
Word processing is the use of computer software to enter and edit text.
You can easily create and edit documents, such as:
Newsletters with pictures
Click the Start button on the taskbar.
Click All Programs
Directions: Use the handout/notes to complete the sections that start with *.
Use the place-value chart to help you round numbers.
Mil Tho Hu
lion usa ndr
Managing Marketing Info
Marketing Decisions in Small Business and Nonprofit Organizations
Start up businesses need info about their potential customers, industries,
competitors, and reactions to the new market affect
Existing small businesses must track
1. What are internal databases?
2. What are customer insights?
3. What is a marketing information system?
4. What are three things you need to develop information?
5. The systematic collection analysis of publicity available information about
arrows, Page Down, Page Up and shortcuts.
Using the Backspace and Delete Keys
There are two ways to delete characters:
Use the Backspace key which deletes the character to the left of the
Use the Delete key which deletes the cha
The question of how to analyze and use marketing information presents some special
These technological findings often lead to marketing opportunities.
By using CRM, companies can provide a higher level of customer service and can also
Research approaches for getting primary data include observation, surveys and
Observational research involves gathering primary data by observing relevant
people, actions, and situations. Observational research can obtain information that
Compound Interest s u m oftheoriginalprincipalanditsc o mp oundinterest.
Interest period thetime (daily,m onthly,quarterly,se miannually,orannually)
Enables multiple applications to communicate over the network at the same time on a
Ensures that all the data is received reliably and in order by the correct application.
Employs error handling mechanisms.
A host running a web server application and a file transfer application cannot have both
configured to use the same port
When an active server application is assigned to a specific port, that port is considered to
be "open" on the server, meaning that th
Routers can implement different Network layer protocols to operate concurrently over a
network to & from the same or different hosts. The routing performed by these
intermediary devices only considers the contents of the packet header that encapsulates
The IP v4 Protocol- Media Independent
Pv4 and IPv6 operate independently of the media that carry the data at lower layers of the
Any individual IP packet can be communicated electrically over cable, as optical signals
over fiber, or wirel