Your Phone and email
To obtain a summer intern position
Bridgewater-Raritan Regional High School
Graduating: June, 20xx
Relevant courses include:
List relevant computer classes
Name_ Class Period_
1. What kinds of work can you perform at the following ages?
2. Age under 14_
3. Age 14 - 15_
4. Age 16-17_
5. Age 18 and up_
6. What are three occupations banned for persons under the age of 18?
Name_ Period_ Date_
Ethics - Moral principles that govern a person's behavior.
Code of Conduct - A guide for day-to-day decision making. A set of principles and expectations that are considered binding
on any person who is a member of a
Assignment: Business Insider: 27 Psychological Reasons why good people do bad things.
1. Review the reasons listed in this article that tries to explain why people do unethical
2. Choose 3 of the 27 reasons and create an ethical situation for each
Exploratory Interview - 50 points
Due Monday, March 11, 2013
1. Prepare 10-15 exploratory interview questions. Create questions that solicit a
conversation, based on our discussion in class.
2. Plan and schedule time for an interview with an adult who is
Research and find three volunteer opportunities that are of interest to you. Explain what you do
in these volunteer roles and how they might help prepare you for your career.
Use these or any website to find volunteer opportunities: