Situation: I was washing all my white laundry.
What happened: I was throwing the clothes in the laundry and I didnt notice that there
was 1 red sock in with all the whites. When I finished, all the clothes were pink.
Story: My brother and I planned to go to the zoo to volunteer and feed the animals but my
cousin needs to clean the house and I waited for her and she still hasnt shown up.
Request: You mind if I give the key to you and you give the
1) He wants to trade because his roommate is too messy.
2) I think David is messy too.
1) Ursulas boss is nosey and he touches everything; he has no respect. Toniques boss
is really negative.
2) They are
1) Norman asks Melinda Have you eaten at the new French restaurant yet?
2) They agree to go to the restaurant tomorrow; Norman will pay.
1) Iva asks if Priscilla has met the man in the green shirt yet.
Circle the Day, Part of the Day:
Tell About Activities:
1) Next Wednesday evening, my boyfriend and I will go to a Spanish restaurant. Then, we will
go listen to music.
2) Last Thursday evening, all of the students went to a dance club. It was fun.
April 19, 2016
ASL Research Paper
Current Deaf Employment Practices
As a minority group in the hearing world, Deaf people have faced many barriers to
finding and keeping adequate employment. After much debate a
Situation: My sister is getting married next month. I got a new suit but the pants needed
to be hemmed.
What was forgotten: I went to pick them up and realized I forgot the receipt.
Advice given: Call the store and ask t
1) Iva thinks John is a goody-goody. Last friday, his friend group was being mischievous
and throwing eggs and toilet paper at a house. John wanted nothing to do with it and
2) John didnt want to participate
Professor Melanie Drolsbaugh
ASL Guest Lecture Series-Post Lecture Response
I was very interested in the lecture presented by Dr. Octavian Robinson. I really enjoyed
learning about how ableist rhetoric affected and was u
Figure the Meaning:
1) Screw driver, (3) act it out/describe
2) Europe, (1) list things in a category
3) Drivers license, (3) act it out/describe
4) Smart, (4) give definition
5) Plain, (2) use opposites (I didnt know the sign)
6) Sleep in, (4) give d