H *> J
? ! fe d
"^T. r \H(. . T" 1
Final Exam Beginning Hindi
I. Translate the following sentences into Hindi:
: -Total points 100
(Written 80 Oral 20)
There will be 15 sentences
II. Transform the following statements into contrafactual .
III. Make sentences with th
Translate the sentences below using the correct pronouns and appropriate forms
' 3. We both are American.
' . 5. -No, I am English.
7. She is Pakistani.
. 9. .No, I am American.
4. Are. you' G ujarati? (use
' 6. They both are Pa
Homework 10b: Unit 15.3
Translate the following sentences.
1. In the morning, I woke up with difficulty.
2. She wrote the book with ease.
3. He is sitting comfortably.
4. He happily fixed her bicycle.
5. Dont come late!
6. My son refuses to go to class!
Assignment 8: Construction and Time Expressions
Combine the paired sentences using or # construction.
!" *(sold). !" / .
/ " /. ! .
. > .
" / . .
" D / . " .
Answer the following questions.
/" G H?
/" G I/J?
/" G LM/ N?
O P /" G DR S?
O /" G U S?
*T ^ "I^ K t i l M ^ l I (Numbers, in parentheses refer to Unit and Section in the textbook)
1. The red book is cheaper than the green book.
2. India's biggest city is Calcutta.
3. I like Indian tea.
4. Do you know where Iowa is?
1. If I get a job, I will live in Delhi.
2. If he helps her, he will earn money.
3. If you left, I would be angry.
4. If Ram had went to college, he wouldve been an engineer.
5. If she had sent the letter, he would not have lef