1. What is the name of this island?
a. Alcatraz island
2. How far apart are the towers in kilometers and in miles?
3. What is the total length of this path in kilometers and in meters?
a. 1210 km, 1,210,000 meters
4. Notice that
Oceanography EXAM 1 Review Questions
1) The four principal ocean basins (plus an additional ocean) on Earth are the:
A) Atlantic, Arctic, Mediterranean, Southern, and Pacific Oceans.
B) Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Southern, and Arctic Oceans.
1. It is Wednesday, and you are planning a fishing trip for this coming Saturday. You have heard
that fishing is best at your chosen spot when the ebb current begins to flow, so you wish to start
fishing at high tide. You do not have a tide table, but you