Chapter # 12
Case 12.2: The Customer Knows Best
1. If you were Selena, would you have joined the conversation with the teenaged customer and asked
questions about their concerns? Why or why not?
Yes, I would have because I have a genuine interest
Chapter # 13
Case 13.1: Health and Safety at Work
1. What are Maria's ethical obligations in this situation?
In this situation, Maria's ethical obligations will depend on her moral compass that tells her what is
right. Sometimes the right choice i
Chapter # 10
Case 10-1: Miguel Triumphs!
1. How might Miguel have responded to the six questions in the Apply it activity on page 251?
Miguel might respond to the six questions in the Apply it activity on page 251 like this:
1. Yes, he does. He wa
Chapter # 11
Case 11.2: Is the Customer Always Right?
1. Should Brianna tell the Shaddocks that she and the adjuster concluded that the shingles were pulled
off the roof and not removed by wind? If so, what should she say?
Yes, she should.
Chapter # 9
Case 9.2: Missing Agenda
1. Was Cliff corrects when he said an agenda was not necessary for this meeting? Why or why not?
No, he wasn't.
Because an agenda serves as an outline as a person conducts the meeting. An agenda makes the
OST 1581 #437288
Critical Thinking Case 1.1
1. Does Marcy have a problem with her self-esteem? What evidence do you see to support this
Marcy has a problem with her self-esteem. Her inability to change supervisors afte